Look at my boy's baseball stance!! Cole has either a ball or bat in his hand 80% of the day. He loves to play ball. Marshall and I could not believe our eyes when Cole just picked up Marshall's bat and held it perfectly about 3 weeks ago. We threw him a ball and he swung the bat perfectly! We didn't even have to teach him how to do anything. He learned it all by watching his daddy at his games on Tuesday nights and ESPN, of course.
It is so incredible to me how smart and coordinated he is for an 18 month old. He often hits the ball really far and we just can't get over how cool it is. I found a baseball glove at Walmart and that is Cole's new favorite thing. He carries it everywhere and always wants to throw you the ball or catch the ball in his glove!
Here are a few pictures of us playing baseball in the yard.
See his cute little glove!
He has about 3 bats, each on a different level so that he has one wherever we are!! Here he is using our air freshener as a baseball tee!
He's playing so much that Marshall said he will be burnt out by the time he's 2!

He's playing so much that Marshall said he will be burnt out by the time he's 2!





Wow, that is amazing! Derek Jeter, look out!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie-pa-tootie!! He is gonna be some big wig baseball player one day!! :)
ReplyDeleteAw, look at Cole!! I still can't get over how big he's getting!! I didn't realize it until I saw him next to Brayden!
ReplyDeleteI hope he remembers me when he's making millions!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so cute! Tell Cole to remember us when he goes pro! I don't know when baby #2 will be around our family... We're thinking about next year (I think I need them to be at least 2 years apart.. for my sanity!) And I'd like to at least be done with my Associate's. How about yours? Hope everything is going great! We should be around in August, so let's all plan a big trip to San Jose :] Love yall, take care!!
ReplyDelete