Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, Marshall's mom, and my Grandma Baggerly. These are three important ladies in my life. Now that I am a mom I see how hard they worked to raise such great children.
Mom, you raised four kids while dealing with moving every few years and having no babysitter, EVER!! Wow...that is awesome! I would go crazy if I didn't have you in my life to help me with Cole. I can tell just how much you love him and it makes me so happy to see you with him. Thank you for being so good to me and for being so good to Cole! He is so lucky to have such a great grandma!
Valerie, I am so blessed to have Marshall in my life. You did such a great job raising such a genuinely caring, supportive man. I am so glad that he came into my life and I know now that he is the man he is because of you. You did such a great job. And Cole is so lucky to have such a fun, witty, caring grandma. (He says thanks for the Sperry shoes by the way).
Grandma B., I miss you so much and it just kills me that Cole doesn't get to see you very often. But I am so lucky to have you as my grandma. You did such a wonderful job raising my mom and Sharon. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! I love you and miss you!
As for me, I am so thankful to be a mom because of this little boy. He lights up my day and I often think just how lucky I am that God chose ME to be your mommy!! I must have done something right!!






That almost made me cry! Hope you had a happy Mother's Day, Lindsay!! You are an awesome Mommy!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post! The picture of you and Cole is really cute!
ReplyDelete