Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cole Who?

Over the past week Cole has not been acting like Cole. It's like he is a completely different person! His behavior has changed so much in just the last week it's scary! It has been great because he hardly ever cries (and when he does, I know how to stop it), he is so happy all the time, and he likes to see and touch everything! It has been so much fun lately. I know I posted a lot of pictures but he has just been doing so much I went a little picture crazy! Here are a few new things he has been doing this week: 1. He found his toes!!! He loves to hold them, especially when I am trying to change his diaper which causes a problem because I can't get his clothes on and off when he is holding his toes. But it is such so stinkin cute that I don't want to move his hands so it takes me 30 minutes to change his diaper. He also tries sooo hard to put his toes in his mouth but he can't quite do it and he gets really mad! But it is so adorable when he tries!! 2. He is enjoying tummy time more and actually will lay on his tummy for longer than 30 seconds before screaming bloody murder. He actually has laid on his tummy for up to 5 minutes now. Which is a huge accomplishment. I was beginning to think he would never learn to crawl because he would never lie on his stomach. 3. He puts everything in his mouth!! He has really perfected the art of putting objects into his mouth! Everything he holds goes right into the mouth! This toy is a little bit too big for his mouth, but he doesn't listen to his mommy and tries to fit it in anyways!
4. He has gotten so good at eating his Rice Cereal! I have been giving it to him for over a week now and he is actually eating all of it now! He really enjoys the fact that I am putting an object in his mouth. I let him hold the spoon and he wouldn't give it back. He was not going to let that spoon leave his mouth! It fit perfectly!! Here is a picture of him before we gave him Rice Cereal.
And one of him after giving him the Rice Cereal. You can't really see it because it is white, but it is all over his face! The doctor told me that I could start giving him vegetables after he has been on Rice Cereal for over 10 days so I will try that in a few days! I am soooo excited to see what kind of facial expressions he makes (I am not so excited about changing his dirty diapers after we start that though).
As promised, we went to the doctor last week for his 4 month appointment and here are his stats:
Head: 41 1/2 cm
Weight: 14.8 pounds
Length: 25 3/4 inches (he is over 2 feet tall already!)
My little boy is growing up so fast!!

1 comment:

  1. he is such a cute little man! i LOVE the picture of the 3 of you :) Now that he is not screaming and crying he might let me hold him for a minute,haha hope to see you guys this weekend, if not Fritz is in town for the week so need to do dinner!!

    Love ya!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!