On Sunday Cole had his dedication ceremony at our church, Grace Cathedral. Our Pastor did a wonderful job with the ceremony. He made it so personal and basically dedicated the whole service to Cole. And the church was filled with our family, some even drove all the way from Raleigh and Athens to be here for Cole's special day.
Cole really surprised me during the service, he was so good! He sat on his daddy's lap most of the time and only fussed once for a few seconds! He was so incredibly cute because when we got up to the alter he was wide awake looking around at everyone but halfway through the service he got sleepy and laid his head down on my shoulder and fell asleep. How sweet is that?!
After the service, the entire family went out for lunch and we were able to catch up. Everyone passed Cole around. Ree (Cole's great grandma) brought a box of petifore's (not so sure if I am spelling that right) with Cole's name on each one. They were delicious and so cute! Sorry the picture is so blurry... they looked a lot better in person.
After the service, the entire family went out for lunch and we were able to catch up. Everyone passed Cole around. Ree (Cole's great grandma) brought a box of petifore's (not so sure if I am spelling that right) with Cole's name on each one. They were delicious and so cute! Sorry the picture is so blurry... they looked a lot better in person.
Here is a picture of Cole with his Grandma Vee at the after party. 

His suit and tie!
After Cole's dedication we headed over to Forest Drive where Cole's cousin Katie had her dedication. We had a very busy day but it was very successful. Two babies were dedicated to God. He gave them to us and we gave them back to God today. Here is a picture of Doug and Rachel with Katie at her dedication. 





Congrats! Sorry I wasn't there but I was thinking of you guys. I love the picture of him on the couch smiling!
ReplyDeleteCole is such a handsome lookin' fellow in his little suit...so adorable!! I'm glad the service went so well!! I hate that we weren't able to come either...but everyone I asked about how it went said how sweet the service was! I'll talk to you soon!!!
ReplyDelete