Thursday, April 30, 2015

Strawberry Pickin'


I have a confession, my kids are now 3 and 6 and the only patch we've ever been to is a pumpkin patch!  And I'm not even sure why we haven't done it before, just because I never really thought to, I guess!  

Cole's class went on field trip to Clinton a Sease Farm where they had a strawberry patch to pick from (and man, those were some delicious strawberries)!  But they also had a playground, hayride, slides, story telling, and more!  It was an awesome field trip!! 

I got a bunch of pictures of Cooper but not many of Cole because he was just so busy playing with all his friends!  In fact, his teacher, Mrs. Smith, said he was one of the most popular kids in class.  


Cole with one of his best friends in class, Jackson. 




This was one of their awesome slides!  Everyone was going down individually but his teacher let them go down together! They love each other so much!  It is so sweet to see! 

Cole with one of his other best friends, Wesley, on the see-saw! It took them a while to figure out how it worked! 


We made strawberry pie and jello! And Cooper ate a ton just plain, dipped in sugar! Cooper still does not drink or eat anything chocolate so strawberries were perfect for him! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!