Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Lake House Update

Remember our lake lot? 
Well, now it looks like this! 
We are in the final stages of building!  We are just waiting for railings, shower doors, and to hook up our plumbing downstairs.  

It has been so crazy, busy stressful the last few weeks.  Being so close to moving in, made me so excited to push myself everyday to order what I needed and pick up what we had to have so I could get in my BRAND NEW HOME!  I've been driving back and forth to the lake everyday.  

Poor Cooper and Cole, the last few weeks they have dreaded going to the lake and Cooper know can say clearly, 'Not Home Depot'!  They have been big troopers, I'm so proud of them for hanging in there with me.  I know I haven't been the best mommy lately and certainly not in the best mood but now that we have started moving in, I can say that EVERYONE is excited to go to the lake now!  

Here's some pictures of where we were to where we are now:













We've actually already started moving in furniture but I'll make you wait to see those pictures after I'm done decorating! I'm so so excited that the wait is finally over and I am so happy how everything turned out!!  I feel like I'm dreaming when I'm there.  Every little detail is just perfect!  














No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!