We did get snow here, it was only one day, and nothing stuck, but we went outside for a few minutes just to say we did!
On the makings of our new porch! God, I love these boys you've given to me!
Cooper is the opposite of Cole when it comes to procedures, shots, haircuts,etc. he is the most laid back little boy! He actually enjoys getting his hair cut and doesn't cry at all at shots!
When we went for our well visits in October, Cole cried and cried and Cooper didn't even flinch!
Here's a before and after of Cooper getting his hair cut by Aunt Audrey!
Cole's class walked to McDodonalds so we came along!
We got a tour of the entire operation, we got to walk in their big fridge, and even had lunch!!
Cole had a 'dad's day' at school where all the dads were invited to lunch and to do some silly games! Cole loved it!
These three little boys, Carter, Cole, and Cooper have a really special relationship. They are more like brothers than cousins!
Since I started working, Audrey and I have been taking turns watching each other kids. They drive each other nuts and love each other so much. I love these pictures Audrey took of them last time she watched them.
We took the 3 year olds to the zoo last week now that the weather is getting so nice! It was Wyatt, Carter, and Cooper!
Wyatt and Cooper
Carter and Audrey
I'm proud to say Cole has made a 100 on every single spelling test this year! For his reward, he got to pick our a fish! And, well, I couldn't leave Cooper out, so we got 2 fish!
Meet Chomper (Cole's) and Red-Blue (Cooper's):
Phew! So much we've done in the last few months, trying to fit activities in for the kids while building a house! I've been doing my best to show them that I love them more than some stupid lake house, but I feel like I do more for the house than them. I'm dedicating these next few months, after building, to them! I love them so much and want to make sure they know it!
























No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!