But, saying that, we did have a great time at Grandma Jones' house. She even had a special visitor (the Easter a Bunny himself), visit us!
Now, if you don't remember, just last Christmas I brought Cole and Cooper to see Santa and Cooper was terrified! So you can only imagine my surprise and happiness when he ran to the Easter Bunny and was the first kid to him, giving him a big hug! It was the CUTEST. THING. EVER!
I was so happy and glad I caught it on camera!! My little Cooper never seases to amaze me!
Both of the boys gathered up tons of eggs and we had a wonderful lunch at Grandmas with friends and family! Here are a few of my favorite pictures!
Love this of my sweet nephew, Baylor!
And his sister, Katie:
My newest (not youngest) nephew, Ren:
Everyone greeting the Easter Bunny!
Cole and Grandma Jones:
Group Shot!!
What an awesome Easter Bunny to come see us! Hopefully he'll come back next year (or else I'll have a lot of explaining to do to my kids)!
Oh my gosh, I have the cutest boys in the whole world!! How did I get so lucky? Jesus laid down his life for me and on top of that, I get this great family to? It doesn't even seem right. His love is so real and genuine and I am so thankful He is my God and always will be.



















No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!