Cole has had two firsts last week. He lost his first tooth (front, bottom left)! He lost it on January 13, 2015! His tooth had been loose for over a month, and Marshall would ask Cole every night if he could pull it out but Cole always said no.
Finally, the other day, Cole came up to me, ibuprofen bottle in hand, and told me he wanted ME to pull his tooth out! I was so excited and so nervous!! The last thing I wanted to do was hurt him but I felt so privileged that he TRUSTED me to do it gently and quickly. After a few deep breaths (from me), I barely yanked it, and it was out!! It was so amazing to be apart of that!
I was so worried he would lose his tooth at school or when I wasn't there. What an awesome memory I will cherish forever! The tooth fairy brought him this awesome pillow to fill in as he looses his teeth!
Cole also had his first real test!! It was a spelling test! I was really surprised he was having tests already in kindergarten but he has been doing so good on them! He's gotten a 100 on all three that he has had so far!
I can't believe he's growing up so fast!! I'm lucky that he's still a momma boy and prefers to be with me over anyone else. He loves art the best at school, his favorite color is still blue, he loves ninja turtles (he likes Leo the best), and he is very very type A like his mommy. He is always cleaning up after his daddy and complaining when someone makes a mess. He even constantly asks to wash his hands after school it stores! He's become so responsible lately, and so grown up! I'm so proud of the little man he is becoming!
(I brought his class frosty's last week and got big brownie points)! Love this boy so much!!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!