Friday, February 27, 2015

Life update


These days I have been really really busy!  I'm officially back at work on some weekends and random Mondays and I love it!  It feels so good to have adult conversations and put my skills into action again.  It is such a fulfilling job!  I am so grateful!  

It's been really cold lately, it even snowed a couple times!  We've been stuck inside a lot so we've been going crazy!  We jet our good friends, Jamye, Wyatt, and Clark at McDonald's just to get out for a bit! 

We had a really exciting weekend, Cole and Marshall were both in a wedding!   It was for Marshall's childhood friend, Michael.  Cole really impressed us, he took tons and tons of pictures and walked down the aisle alone like a champ!!  He blew me away with how mature he acted!  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the wedding!  
Cole walking down the aisle! 
The newlyweds, Michael and Laura:
And of course Cooper cried most of the day wanting Cole and Daddy!  He hates being left out!  But once we were reunited, he was happy as a clam! 


Cooper was breaking it down on the dance floor! 




A big Congratulations to Michael and Laura!  We are so happy for you and feel blessed to have been a part of your special day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!