Monday, April 21, 2014

Snow! Snow! Snow!


It actually snowed a few times in a South Carolina this winter!!  We were so fortunate to be able to enjoy it not just once, but several times.  And it actually lasted for several days after it came!  The best part was that Marshall got to miss a day of work from it!! 

Cole LOVED being outside!  I had to make him come in to prevent his fingers and toes from getting frostbite!  Cooper, on the other hand, liked it for about 20 minutes and then could basically take it or leave it!  It was difficult keeping a pair of gloves on his little hands so his hands were always getting wet and cold.  

We went four wheel sledding on our neighborhood road which was a first.  And we probably started a new tradition because it was awesome!!  
You basically tie a rope to the back of a four wheeler and get dragged on a sled! We did this all day with Maddie and Will.  

I was so thankful that through all the talks of global warming, we were still able to show our kids what snow was like!  It is such a wonderful part of my childhood, being from New York and having the snow pile above my head each year. I have great memories of making tunnels and snowball fights with the neighborhood kids! It is so cool to see my family make memories of our own! 

I take great pride in our snowman family!  Cole and I did it by ourselves while daddy was at work!  It's complete with mommy, daddy, Cole, Cooper, Daisy, and Hippity Hops!  Cole has a sucker and Cooper has a monster truck!!  
When Jesus shed His blood for me, He washed my sins white as snow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!