Thursday, April 24, 2014

Scooter Crash

The infamous scooter accident.  Trust me, I tried to stop it... But Cole's new scooter combined with our steep hill, made for a lot of speed and little control.  

Cooper and I were riding together down the hill when we crashed into the side of the driveway where the bricks start.  We both face planted and it left us with a lot of blood!  

I tried to save Cooper, but as you can see, he got pretty banged up!  I obviously didn't do a very good job (please forgive me)!  Below is my knee.  It's been 3 weeks since the accident, and the scab is still not gone! 

I'm so sorry Coop!  Mommy won't let it happen again!  You were so brave and tough! And only cried for a minute!  
That poor little nose and forehead! It took a week for it all to heal.  But nevertheless, you are now all better and perfect again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!