I don't know how else to describe this blog, except for by the word, Random. I have so many fun, sweet random moments that I need to share so I never forget them. I love this blog because as I'm done writing them and then later, looking back through them, it helps me to remember each smile and laugh with my family! I never want to forget them!
Marshall and I went out overnight for his 29th birthday with all our closest friends!
No words.
We've had some fun times at the trampoline park, Hi Wire!
We went to 2 circus' this year! One with the Dinkins' and the other was with Cole's class! 







Cooper, my little non talking boy, has been in speech therapy for about a year. He's progressing. Not as quickly as I'd like, but I know he'll get there! Here's a picture of him with one of his speech ladies. Complete with the sword on his shirt! Ninja Turtles are his favorite!


The destination of choice for birthday parties seems to be the bounce house at The Plex. We've spent many birthdays here this year!
My sweet Coley Moley fishing at the lake! 😢









Fun times with friends!

Because Grandma Jones buys yearly passes to the zoo, we often spend hours upon hours here! I love going by myself with Cole and Cooper. I can give them all my attention and love. These days are my happiest!




Whew! So many Random snapshots of our lives! I have so many more, but I'm afraid one blog won't fit them all!
I'm so very very blessed, beyond measure. How lucky am I to have all these moments with my kids and not have to leave them at daycare?! I'm so thankful to be a stay at home mom! The memories I'll have forever could never be traded!

























No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!