We made all the rounds, hitting up 5 different houses and then ending with a Christmas party at our house with my family. It was hard work trying to keep up with all the parties and presents but was totally worth it!
The kids loved spending time with the family and not to mention, getting presents everywhere we went! It was so much fun! It made me really appreciate my in laws and my family. Everyone is so great and wonderful, I have the best family!
This year was also the first year that I couldn't buy presents in front of Cole. He's way too smart now. Last year I could get away with saying a present was for someone else or stashing it under to buggy in target. But this year was way different! I had to be real sneaky! It was so awesome! I had to really hide the presents and wait til he was at school to wrap them! It made it a lot more challenging! I don't know how my parents did it with 4 kids! Just keeping straight which presents belonged to which kid was a struggle! But my parents always seemed to do it so effortlessly. And we always had such fun Christmas'! Now that I'm older and have kids of my own, I really can appreciate all the hard work and money they put in to Christmas every year.
One thing that my parents didn't do (because it wasn't around back then) was have an elf for us. We so enjoyed our elf, Max this year! We were really sad to see him go!




We will really miss him and often still speak of him and all the crazy things he did!
A few days before Christmas I wrote out a letter, spoken by Cole, for Santa. It was so sweet, I just have to share it! My favorite part is the end when he thanks Santa and the Elves for all the presents they WILL give him!

Here's a few of the mandatory, Christmas Eve pictures (complete with Christmas pajamas)!









I just loved my blue Christmas decorations this year! Cooper never really messed with any of my ornaments, that is until I put a silver bell and candy canes on it. He was all about taking those off. But really nothing else, so I can't complain.








Cole's favorite present, BY FAR, was this stuffed bear his grandma Vee got him! A few minute after opening it, he whispered in my ear that this was the best Christmas ever!!! It melted my heart!!

The boys also got their own little four wheelers complements of their dad! It was a big hit!



Cole got so many fun projects, including a make your own bubble gum kit, a caterpillar to butterfly kit, and this volcano!

We've had the best Christmas! I often ask God why he chooses to bless me so greatly. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world! I have the best husband and kids anyone could ask for! I am soooo thankful for all God has given me, but most importantly, for the gift of his Son, Jesus Christ.
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday Jesus!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!