Friday, December 9, 2011

Cooper is Two Months!

My sweet little boy is now two months old, the time has seriously flown by!  It has been an exciting, exhausting, challenging first two months!  Cooper experienced lots of firsts: Thanksgiving, Halloween, baths, smiles, and a road trip to the beach! 

He has been such a great baby in exception to week 4 through 6!  He was all of a sudden so fussy all the time. We were beginning to think that he may have colic because he was never happy!   He was always crying.  Nothing seemed to make him happy, it was so frustrating!  Needless to say, we were all worn out and at each other's throats until one day he just changed.  He was all of a sudden a different baby!  It was so weird.  But from then on he has been so good.  Now he will sit awake listening to me ramble on and on to him or watch his big brother playing!  In fact, he smiles all the time now and I have to say it is the cutest little smile! 

Cooper still isn't sleeping through the night.  At first he would wake me up every 3 to 4 hours, meaning that I would get about 2-3 hour stretches of sleep.  But the last few nights he has slept from about 11pm to 4am and then doesn't wake up again until about 8am.  And the last two nights he has slept from about 11:30 til 6!  I know that's pretty good for a breastfed newborn but I am still tired!  I can't wait until he starts sleeping through the night!  

We went to the doctor today and here's how he's shaping up:

Height:  23 1/2 inches  (91%)
Weight:  12lbs (70%)
Head Circumference: 39cm



The doctor said he looks great (you can tell he is eating good from above).  He is fighting a cold his big brother has given him, but besides that he is perfect!  Just PERFECT.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. He is absolutely perfect and so cuddly! Just love him.

    Mom J.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!