Happy 1st Thanksgiving Cooper!!
I hope that everyone's Thanksgiving was wonderful! It was our first Thanksgiving as a family of four so we were very thankful this year!
Cole and Cooper received matching Thanksgiving outfits from their Gramma Sue and I couldn't resist snapping a quick picture of them with their outfits on the day before Thanksgiving!
Cole was in his first ever Thanksgiving program this year for his school! They dressed up like Indians and Pilgrims and Cole's class were Indians!
The program was so awesome! I had such a great time watching all the kids sing (well, most of them sang) and enjoying time with friends at school and family. Below is a copy of the program's itinerary. They sang and we ate. It was perfect!
Here's a group shot of all the kids:
And here's Cole:
He's the one with his arm over his eyes! He stood like this the entire time, through all the songs and even while he walked up to the stage! Every single picture I took looks like this one! We were all laughing hysterically throughout the program. Cole's arm would get tired and start to fall every once and while and he would quickly put it right back up!
So now you can see I'm not lieing when I say Cole's shy!! He did not enjoy being up front for everyone to look at him! He hated it! And he especially hated when Katie would tell him to look at his mommy! It was so funny!
Thanksgiving reminded me just how blessed I am. I have the perfect family and feel like my life can't get any better! I am so thankful to God for blessing me beyond belief and hope that I make him proud by being the best mommy I can be to the two little angels he has given me! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!











I cannot believe how big Cooper is getting already. Those little boys are very cute!
ReplyDeleteMom J.
Cooper looks SOOO big! How does that happen?!?!? So, so funny about Cole keeping his arm over his face for the entire program. Poor little Cole... I don't like people looking at me either, can't blame him!
ReplyDeleteLove their matching outfits! Had fun at the Thanksgiving show together. Glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving...We all have so much to be thankful for!
ReplyDelete