Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cooper is a month old!


Cooper is a month old today!!  The time has FLOWN by!  Cooper has totally exceeded my expectations with his adjustment to his new world!  He is doing so well with eating, sleeping, peeing and pooping!  He is nursing wonderfully, even getting a little chunky these days!  He eats about every 3 hours and goes a little bit longer in the evenings.  He amazes me with how long he stays awake during the day already!  But Cole does do a good job of providing him with some entertainment, so who would want to sleep and miss that?!  

We are a little bit sleep deprived, Marshall has been watching Cooper from about the time he gets home (around 8pm) until about 1am, only bringing him to me when he has to eat.  Then I take over after that, getting about 3 hour spans of sleep but it really hasn't been too bad this time. I think it helps that he is so cute because it takes my mind off of having to wake up at 1, 4, 7, and 9!  Plus the shows Friends and That 70's Show on Nick and Nite help too! 

Cooper is such an angel! He hardly ever gets cranky, and when he does, it doesn't last long!  We are not sure if it's his personality or if it's better parenting the second time around but we are loving it!  To say that I am more relaxed this time around would be an understatement!  I feel like I actually know what I am doing and know how to make him happy!  I am enjoying Cooper so much, I can't believe how happy he makes me!  I thought I would be a total mess with two kids, but I am the opposite!  I feel like my life is perfect right now and I couldn't be happier! 

I love him so much and can't picture my life without him!  I just want to hold him and look at him all day! 

Here are his stats from his two week appt:
Length: 21 1/4 inches
Weight: 8 lbs, 3 ounces

As for Cole, he is adjusting so well.  He doesn't seem to be jealous in the slightest, instead he enjoys rubbing his head, giving him nose kisses and showing him toys!  Here's what Cole's latest idea was to show Cooper his toys:

 I am loving my new family of four and feel like my life is perfect right now!  It doesn't get any better than having 3 sweet boys all to myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!