Friday, November 4, 2011

Cole's 3rd Birthday!

Happy 3rd Birthday Cole!
Cole got a bunch of presents on his birthday, including a new leapster and some fun Lightning McQueen toys from his Mommy and Daddy. He is really into the movie Cars, so I wrapped up all his gifts in Cars wrapping paper and bought him a bunch of toys from the movie! His favorite thing was a poster with a bunch of Cars stickers and crayons to color on it.
The following Friday we had his actual party at Monkey Joe's! Monkey Joe's is an indoor play area with inflatable slides and bouncers! All the boys were all beat red and sweating by the end of the night from running all over! I think it's safe to say they had a good time!
Here are a few pictures from the night.
Grandma Jones and Lilly
Cole and Will
Will sliding head first!

Cole's Birthday cake
Cole's presents!
Cole in the Birthday boy chair at Monkey Joe's!
Maddie and Katie
Jenny and Hunter
I can't believe my little boy is 3 years old! Where has the time gone?! He keeps amazing me with the new things he does everyday! He has the best heart and is so sweet! I'm so blessed to be his mommy!
Happy Birthday Cole!

1 comment:

  1. The party was so much fun and I couldn't believe how well you did with it having just had Cooper! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!