This Christmas, like others, was very busy. We visited 3 different houses and came home around 9:30 exhausted! Cole didn't seem to mind going from place to place to receive more and more presents but Cooper was not a fan. He was so cranky all day! I think the in and out of car seat all day combined with the lack of sleep and loud noise everywhere made him really unhappy!
But we tried not to let that get us down and were able to make the rounds like usual and we got a ton of fun stuff! Santa was very good to Cole, bringing him a remote control lightning mcqueen, a huge coloring book, and so much more! Santa brought Cooper some clothes and a new piggy bank!
In midst of all the chaos, I was able to snap a few pictures of Cole opening presents at the house. I loved watching Cole get so excited with each new present! He was so sweet, he refused to open a present until daddy or I did even though I could tell he really wanted to open his! He wanted to take turns opening them!! It just reminded me of how thoughtful and sweet my little boy is!
Cole's coolest present was this play-doh dentist kit (I really got into drilling cavities and making braces)!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!