Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Over the weekend my mom, sister, and I went on a ROAD TRIP! We went to Lancaster, Pennsylvania to visit some of my family. It was so nice seeing everyone and catching up. I was especially excited to see my cousin's little boy, Jamie who is just a week younger than Cole.
Jamie and Cole at Cracker Barrel (thank goodness for Jamie's daddy's iphone)
In Pennsylvania we stayed near a little Amish town so we visited the shops one day and even went on a horse buggy ride! We ate Whoopie Pie, Shoo fly pie, and Cheesecake in a Jar! It was so delicious!
Us on a buggy ride (Aunt Sharon, Jamie, Michael, and Tammy)
Cole needed to be forced to look at the camera!
I was so proud of the boys, Chase and Cole did so well for being in the car for such a long time. It was a very successful trip. We got to visit with family and I got some new clothes at the Outlets! Nothing beats that!
Chase in his car seat on the way home

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! Now you have to come see my little one now that you are back!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!