Monday, June 7, 2010
Words on Wednesday
Cole has been starting to mumble ALOT lately. It is so funny because he is totally talking, except none of us understand him at all. He normally talks and talks and talks and then ends a sentence with a word we can understand and he just laughs and laughs like he just said the funniest thing ever. It is so cute!
Anyways, Cole is starting to say a few new words and I just wanted to document them for me to remember what Cole was saying at 19 months old. Here is a list of words he can say now (of course some we can understand more than others):
1. uh-uh (if that counts as a word)
2. yes
3. please
4. thank you
5. bye-bye
6. daisy (and can say bye daisy together)
7. come on
8. ball
9. mama
10. daddy
11. will
12. ready
13. vroom
14. hey, hi
15. cheers
16. Lindsay
17. stop
18. cheese
I think at this age the pediatrician likes them to be able to say 20 words! Well, we are almost there but I am definitely not complaining. I'm not ready for him to start telling me no! He can stay little forever!
Lately he has also started whispering a few incoherent sentences and then laughing, running away and then running back and doing the same thing! He's a riot! I love hearing his little voice, it is so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I sure heard a lot of uh-uh last week! I can't believe he can say Lindsay, that's funny. Dylan sometimes calls me "lissa" and I correct him - "I'm MOMMY!" You'll be glad you wrote down all his words so you remember them!
ReplyDeleteAw, he's getting so big!! He'll be saying whole sentences before you know it! :)
ReplyDelete