Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vacation Bible School 2010

This year Cole attended his first vacation bible school! It lasted for 3 days and was 2 hours each night. He was the youngest in the class and was one of 6 students. He was pretty young and therefore unable to do some of the things the other kids could do, like cutting out and gluing things. But we kept him occupied doing other things like playing with the balloons and coloring.
I LOVE this picture of Cole coloring while the rest of the class listened to a story! That definitely sums up our days at vacation bible school! He was totally in his own world, getting into everything and not following along with the class!! Isn't he cute though?! I was one of the 'helpers' this year. I helped the kids do crafts and was in charge of ironing on all the labels on their t-shirts (Our class is wearing the tees in the last photo). It was a fun week and I was informed that I am obligated to teach a class next year by myself!!! Yikes! Our class!

2 comments:

  1. Dylan's still too young for vacation bible school at our church. Can't wait for him to be able to go, though! You guys look cute in your green shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him coloring and not being with the group! That is so precious!

    Katie's too young at our church too - they don't start until 4!

    Maybe next year she can go with you!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!