Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ten Posts on Tuesday

My computer is finally fixed and is working a lot better! So you know what that means: More Blogging!! I have alot to fill you in on so I decided to just post ten seperate posts of what we have been up to over the past month! We have been extremely busy and I have taken a lot of pictures! You have been missing out on this:
And I am very sorry. He is just too cute not to see every few days, right? I think so! So you can read through the posts if you want, I am really just posting them so that I can have a scrapbook for myself of the things we did this past month. It's so nice to get back to blogging.

1 comment:

  1. That is probably the cutest picture of Cole I've ever seen. His smile is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!