Every night they would make a towel shaped like some sort of animal. My favorite was a monkey that they had hanging from a hanger. It was so cute. Here is Cole with a bunny.
Here is a picture of us in our nice teeny tiny room. The camera was sitting on our fridge/living room table when we took this!!
Cole loved the pool and so did I! They had a place called the H2O Zone which was only about 2 inches high and had a bunch of sprinklers and water guns and a whole bunch of fun things for little kids. It was so nice just letting him run around and not worry about having to actually get in a pool and swim with him.
Aunt Audrey and Cole
This is us on a beach in Haiti. Behind us you can see the zip cords that you can go down over the ocean. It is the longest zip line over a body of water. Marshall, Anthony, and I tried to sign up for it but it was already booked!
This man was walking around selling fresh mango's and coconuts in Haiti. We bought one of each! The mangos were so delicious!! Yum!!
Here is Cole and Marshall in San Juan, Puerto Rico. They had several narrow alley's that had shops on them. At the top of the hill you can see the beach and a really cool historic site where they used to hold prisoners! This was the only stop where we didn't go to the beach. Instead we just walked around and shopped!
At St. Thomas we got in a car and went to one of their nicest beaches, although I didn't think it was all that nice because it was really small and crowded. We spent the day at the beach having food delivered to us and just relaxing!
This is the taxi we took to the beach. Cool ride, huh?!
Marshall and Cole eating room service!
At St. Marteen we headed straight to the beach. This was my favorite stop by far! There was shopping and a beach within walking distance! The beach was so pretty...clear and no waves! I spent most of the day just laying on the sand and letting the water hit my legs and butt!! Ahhh... I wish I was there now!
A group shot (minus Susan).
We had a great vacation but I must say we need a vacation after our vacation. It was so much working taking a child on and off the ship and making sure he has eaten and had a good nap everyday. I didn't really ever get to just lay out like I used to be able to do. Marshall and I took turns taking care of Cole which made it better. I'm so happy I went but even happier to be home!
Here is a picture of us in our nice teeny tiny room. The camera was sitting on our fridge/living room table when we took this!!
Cole loved the pool and so did I! They had a place called the H2O Zone which was only about 2 inches high and had a bunch of sprinklers and water guns and a whole bunch of fun things for little kids. It was so nice just letting him run around and not worry about having to actually get in a pool and swim with him.
Aunt Audrey and Cole
This is us on a beach in Haiti. Behind us you can see the zip cords that you can go down over the ocean. It is the longest zip line over a body of water. Marshall, Anthony, and I tried to sign up for it but it was already booked!
This man was walking around selling fresh mango's and coconuts in Haiti. We bought one of each! The mangos were so delicious!! Yum!!
Here is Cole and Marshall in San Juan, Puerto Rico. They had several narrow alley's that had shops on them. At the top of the hill you can see the beach and a really cool historic site where they used to hold prisoners! This was the only stop where we didn't go to the beach. Instead we just walked around and shopped!
At St. Thomas we got in a car and went to one of their nicest beaches, although I didn't think it was all that nice because it was really small and crowded. We spent the day at the beach having food delivered to us and just relaxing!
This is the taxi we took to the beach. Cool ride, huh?!
We went to Johnny Rockets twice while on the cruise. Their hamburgers and milkshakes are sooo good! They even entertained us with dances every half hour!
Marshall and Cole eating room service!
At St. Marteen we headed straight to the beach. This was my favorite stop by far! There was shopping and a beach within walking distance! The beach was so pretty...clear and no waves! I spent most of the day just laying on the sand and letting the water hit my legs and butt!! Ahhh... I wish I was there now!
Here is a picture of Cole and Marshall and you can see our cruise ship in the back left hand side. 

Here is a picture of Maddie getting her hair braided at St. Marteen. You can tell she's in pain!
A group shot (minus Susan).
We had a great vacation but I must say we need a vacation after our vacation. It was so much working taking a child on and off the ship and making sure he has eaten and had a good nap everyday. I didn't really ever get to just lay out like I used to be able to do. Marshall and I took turns taking care of Cole which made it better. I'm so happy I went but even happier to be home!





The kid area of the pool on the ship looks AWESOME! You guys did so much, you must be so tired! It looks like it was an awesome vacation though!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had tons of fun!!
ReplyDelete