Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Happy Easter Everyone!!This year we had Easter at our house. It was so much fun to have everyone over! All of my family came, even my sister from North Carolina. We had wonderful food including mac and cheese, honeybaked ham, green bean casserole, biscuits, salad, deviled eggs, and a bunch of different desserts! It was so delicious. I am still eating honeybaked ham that I kept in the freezer as leftovers. Yum!
This is Cole's first year actually easter egg hunting! I have to admit we did practice once the week before. I just wanted him to have it figured out before we actually did it. That's not cheating, right?
Cole did so well!! He was working like a champ out there picking up eggs in both hands and running to the next one! All the kids caught on so quick I was so surprised! We had so many eggs that everyone had their baskets filled to the top when we were all done. Here's some pictures of Cole in action!
After the egg hunt we spent some time just relaxing outside. Here are a few pictures of all the kids together. Dylan, Isabelle, Cole, Katie and Daisy made it in there too. The only one not in the picture is little Chase who was too little to participate this year but I'm sure he learned a lot about egg hunting from everyone else and will be ready for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!