Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

Last weekend my best friend Jenn got married! I was really looking forward to the wedding because it meant that I got a whole day to hang out with girls and get pampered with no baby!!! We got our hair and make-up done and ate and drank all day! It was awesome. But it was bitter sweet because two days after her wedding she moved to El Paso, Texas with her hubby. Jenn, I miss you already! Come back!
I wasn't able to take any pictures of us with Cole because stupid me, I left my camera in the car at the church. By the time I got back to the car, Cole was asleep and I couldn't bear to wake him up. But I did snap a few before the wedding:
The Bride Getting Her Make-up Done

Ryan, he held up a 'Here Comes the Bride' Banner (so cute)!

Me and Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!