Cole will be 11 months old tomorrow!!!
Ok, it's official. I am really starting to freak out. 11 months! Really? I can not believe that I am going to have a one year old in just one month. I thought it would be really exciting but it is actually really sad. Where did this past year go? Where did that baby go that I would just rock to sleep every 2 hours? Now Cole won't sit still longer than 10 seconds. He is always on the go and is so busy! I can't believe that he is walking and crawling so fast everywhere. I can hardly keep up with him. He just grew up so fast!
I am really sad to be losing my baby boy but I am so happy for him. He is the happiest baby. He hardly ever cries and he has been having so much fun lately. Now that he can get into everything and go where he wants he is loving it! Of course that makes me a lot more tired but I am just happy to see him happy.
This month was a great one. Cole learned to walk!! He is still only walking about 15 steps and is still really shaky but he is doing it more and more. Here is the best picture I could get of him walking to our fireplace:
He also started to say Daisy this month. It is the cutest thing! She was whining at the bedroom door a few weeks ago and Cole just sat up and said, "Dais-y"! He has been saying it all the time now. Whenever I call for her, he calls for her. I love it!
Cole is really into balls. Any shape, any size. He loves them. He enjoys carrying one around the house and he even will throw one back and forth to you if you sit on the floor in front of him. Maybe he will play baseball after all.
He loves to eat. He will eat anything you give him and he will come and beg for food if you are eating in front of you. It is so pathetic! He hates diaper changes and to have his hands and face wiped.
I still can't believe he is 11 months!! Where did the time go?
To change the subject, Cole went to work with Marshall yesterday. I had a dentist appointment so Marshall told me I could drop him off at the bike shop for a little while. I think Marshall really enjoyed showing him off to everyone. And Marshall said he was good advertisement in his Harley outfit. And I think Cole enjoyed the motorcycles just a little too much. What do you think?





that is too cute! what a sweet little man you have!
ReplyDeleteHe is so grown and indeed a very happy baby! I love the Harley outfit!
ReplyDelete