Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Walking!

Cole is walking! He took his first step September 13th, 2009!! I know its no 9 months like his cousin Dylan but walking at 10 1/2 isn't too shabby! Congratulations Cole! Mommy and Daddy are soooo proud of you! It was nice because Daddy was actually home to witness it! He can only walk about 10 steps and he is still quite wobbly but he is working on it! I don't know whether to be excited or scared! I guess we'll find out in a few weeks when he really starts going!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend! Go Cole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Now he can run around kicking that soccer ball all by himself :) That is so exciting!! My blogg is
    http://reallovestorieshavenoendings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Cole!! That's so exciting. He is growing so fast!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!