Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sweet Peas

Cole has been doing so well with eating lately. He has tried just about all the different kinds of vegetables that they sell in baby foods. He really hasn't been thrilled with any of them yet, especially sweet peas. If I had to pick I think that he likes sweet potatoes the best and sweet peas the worst. I know, who would of thought the boy would like squash over sweet peas! I have been giving him more and more to eat everyday and he does soo good! He eats everything even if he hates it (which I can tell because he shakes and squeezes his eyes together after each bite, it's like watching those kids on America's Funniest Home Videos)! I think that I may start giving him some fruits next. Hopefully he likes those more than his veggies.
Here are a few pictures of him eating sweet peas from today. You can see how his face starts out looking pretty clean and then it just gets worse and worse.
One new thing that we've tried this week is a sippy cup. I wasn't sure how well he would be able to get the water out since it is made for older kids, but he did so good! He can't get it to his mouth without help but he sure can drink it! My little boy is growing up!
On another note, I have more big news! Last week I wrote about Melissa being pregnant, well I forgot to mention that my cousin (in-law), Jenny is pregnant too! She is due November 18th! Two babies in one month! Yeh! But that's not all... my best friend Jenn got engaged last week! And she is planning on getting married in.... you guessed it... NOVEMBER!!! It looks like it is going to be a very busy month. As long as I get some mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving, I'll be happy! It is going to be so exciting! I can't wait! Congratulations to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. A sippy cup?? Too grown! Hope you're having a good week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, he looks so cute in his highchair! I can't wait to hear how he does with the fruits. And yay for Jenny and Jenn... sorry we are making November so busy for you! I have my due date, Thanksgiving AND mine and Denny's anniversary... yikes! I just better get some mashed potatoes AND GRAVY too!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!