Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!!

Cole's First Easter!! Man, Easter was awesome this year!! I don't know if it was more fun because we have child to go easter egg hunting with or because the food was delicious... but this was the best Easter ever!! We started off the day a little bit behind. We were determined to get Cole dressed and to church on time but after I got him dressed I had to take lots of pictures because he looked too cute not to!
We finally made it to church (about 10 minutes late). We listened to a great sermon and Cole went to children's church (not intentionally, he started crying halfway through the sermon so his daddy brought him to the back of the church to distract him). After church we all took pictures. Here is a cute one of all the kids that go to our church. Avery in the left hand corner is holding Cole. We also took a family photo in front of the alter. After church it was off to Doug and Rachel's house for lunch! They had so many delicious dishes. I am still full from yesterday. We were able to hang out with family and friends. Marshall and I whopped up in the 'golf game' outside. Don't worry Rachel I won't say who we beat!!! And after a few hours we had an easter egg hunt!!! Aunt Rachel hid a bunch of eggs all around the outside of her house and the neighbor's house. It was so much fun. I, I mean Cole found a ton of Easter eggs in the yard. So many that his basket was overflowing! After Doug and Rachel's house, we went to Marshall's grandmother and grandfather's house. We rode bikes and hung out in their new garage. It was such a beautiful day, the weather was perfect and we had such a great time. I was sad to see the day end. Hopefully we will be able to top this Easter next year, but it is going to be hard!!

3 comments:

  1. The sun was in my eyes most of the game, that's we lost! And Marshall kept shoving me...or something like that!

    It was a great Easter - Hope to have many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay,

    Easter was eggstra special this year due to being with family and friends! Cole is precious, precious, precious! And so sharp in his Easter attire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm missing the little guy! Thanks so much for all your postings and pictures. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!