Thursday, April 9, 2009
Daisy
Marshall and I realize that Daisy has definitely been on the back burner over the past 5 and a half months. I mean, she went without a bath for about 3 weeks! I know... yuck! So we decided to give her a day of pampering! We took her to Pet Smart where they cut her nails, washed her hair, cleaned her ears, and cut her hair. Her hair had gotten so long in front of her eyes, she could barely see! So we dropped her off and this is what she looked like when she was done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





She looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, she looks so adorable! Hi Daisy!
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious!!! Let me know if you ever need a sitter -- Chloe would love a playmate. (Of course I'll watch Cole anytime, too!) It was great seeing ya'll last Sunday. Happy Easter!
ReplyDelete