Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MARSHALL'S BIRTHDAY

Marshall and I had an extremely busy weekend. Not only was it his birthday, it was also my mom's, Marshall's cousin's (Brandon) birthday, and also his grandmother's birthday! All four of their birthday's were within a week of each other! So we were busy buying presents and celebrating birthday's! Marshall turned 24! My sister came from North Carolina with her son Dylan to celebrate my mom and Marshall's birthday. We had a party for them Friday night. And as I am sure you all know; no party is complete without a huge cookie cake! It was delicious and I am still eating leftovers!

Sunday morning I surprised Marshall by reserving a tee time and took him to play golf. Marshall golfed while I drove the golf cart because it would have been impossible for me to bend down to pick up the ball with my big belly! But I like to think I was there for moral support!

Sunday night we celebrated Marshall's birthday along with Brandon's and his grandmother's at Jenny's house (sorry, I don't have any pictures from that one). It was really neat to get all three of them together and celebrate it all at the same time. Needless to say, we were exhausted by the end of the weekend! .

1 comment:

Let me know what you think about my Post!!