So as most of you know, my last day of work was Friday. I decided to take some time off work before the baby comes to get some cleaning and organizing done, but mostly to just have some time to relax and some time for myself. And I have been loving it! I get to sleep in and watch TV in bed. It is wonderful!
Last night we went to Marshall's softball game. And his team won 15-13! Next week is playoffs for his team, so of course he is hoping that I don't go into labor until after Tuesday. I, of course, hope I go into labor RIGHT NOW! Here is a good picture of him from his game. Isn't he a cutie!

That's all the news for now. Everyone say I prayer that I go into labor TONIGHT! I'm ready for Cole to get here!





I'm praying that you go into labor TONIGHT! But I have cake decorating class... so can you wait until after 8:30? Okay, thanks. :-)
ReplyDeleteLindsay. We missed seeing you at Dylan's party but know you were there in spirit as we all wondered if the phone would ring and it would be Marshall saying to Alan and Susan"Come home NOW' We are thinking of you and hope Cole arrives soon. Can't wait to see a picture. Jen and Jim
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Lindsay & Marshall!!! I've been thinking about you guys all day. Tried to get your Mom this afternoon, but they were probably still at the hospital. Can't wait to see more of Melissa's pictures tomorrow - she posted one from Denny's phone tonight. Welcome to the world, Cole!! :o) Tell Mommy & Daddy to give you a big HUG for me!
ReplyDeleteLove, Karen
congratulations Lindsay! i saw a picture of Cole on Melissa's page. Cute, from what I can see!
ReplyDelete