Thursday, October 2, 2008

DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT

Today was my 36 week doctor's appointment!! Everything looked great. I was happy to hear that the baby's head is down and in position! They also said that it would be extremely hard for the baby to flip now that his head is in the pelvic area and there is not much room for him to move around. Also my blood pressure, weight, and measurements are all perfect. They did say that I am not dialated at all. But I am 50% effaced! Yeh! I have been extremely lucky because I am not swelling at all and I have been feeling really good lately. I hope that doesn't mean I will be real late having this baby, because I am definitely ready to have him now! I start going to the doctor every week from now on. Only 28 more days!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for being 50% effaced! I remember saying the same thing at the end of my pregnancy - I feel so good and am not swollen at all... does this mean I'm going to deliver really late? Well, I went into labor on my due date, so I guess it's not a real indicator. I hope baby Cole comes soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all goes well. Hopefully you will deliver on time or early, don't repeat my 4 births of going OVER your due date. Except for Saxon, he was 5 days early because of scheduled c-section. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!