Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nursery

Well, it is still a work in progress, but Marshall and I have begun working on our nursery! I am very irritated because we ordered our baby furniture at least 10 weeks ago and still not all the pieces have come in yet! I mean, come on... it's been 10 weeks for goodness sakes! How long does a girl have to wait to get some baby furniture! Anyways, I took some pictures of how the nursery looks now but I still need to get the hutch for above the dresser and hang some pictures up on the walls. But at least this is a start!

At least if the baby decides to come tomorrow, he will have a place to sleep!

7 comments:

  1. The nursery looks awesome! I am so jealous! I have another denim-ish bulletin board like the one you have if you want another one! Good job on the posts - 2 in 2 days! You're a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you have a blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! The nursery is looking very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! The blog is awesome. Don't forget to send me pictures if you want me to make a header for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you finally have a blog. I love the pics of Cole's nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nursery looks great! Love your blog layout, happy blogging ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lindsay! Melissa pointed me to your blog! Looks like we'll be keepin' track of each other on here now! I'm so excited about your baby coming soon...and the nursery looks great! Now if only I can produce a little one of my own. Yeah, kinda hard with the hubby deployed and all. But hey, best of luck to you guys! I'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!