Marie and John
Last week Marshall's grandma, Marie Hill (better known as Ree) got married! It was so much fun. And she really knows how to throw a party! They had their reception at the Capitol City Club and hired a DJ so we danced all night! Well, at least I tried to dance. I think that I made a few of the guests nervous because one person came up to me and said that he was worried that I was going to make myself go into labor with all the dancing I did! Oops! Well I guess being pregnant isn't going to stop me from dancing! 
Marshall and Valerie dancing
Marshall's mom and sister (Valerie and Audrey) came to the wedding from Georgia. They only stayed one night but I was glad that we got to see them because that will probably be the last time I see them before the baby is born!
Audrey, Valerie, Lindsay
Ree and John got married and then took off to Canada for their honeymoon. How cute is that?!





That's so cute!!
ReplyDelete