Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Family Vacation

This past weekend my family and I packed our bags and headed down to New Smyrna Beach in Florida! I had such a wonderful time and it was so great to get the whole family together (except my dad, who we missed very much). The weather was great and we were able to sit by the pool and on the beach for a majority of the time! I didn't want to leave!
This will be our last vacation until the new addition to our family arrives: Cole! We only hope that he is as cute as my nephew, Dylan. Here he is at the pool with his daddy:

This will hopefully be my first of many blogs to come! Thank you to Melissa and Rachel for helping me get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!