Yesterday Rachel, Melissa, and my mom threw me a baby shower! They did such a great job with all the games and decorations. I especially liked the shower games. I was very proud of myself for guessing 7 out of 8 baby foods by just smelling them! But I do have to say that they smelled awful. I can only imagine what they will smell like after the baby spits it up all over himself! Yum-Yum! Here is a picture of Mari contemplating over what kind of baby food she just smelled.

It was really nice because I was able to catch up with some friends that I haven't seen in a long time and I got a whole bunch of presents! Cole is going to be set for the next year! Below are some pics from the shower.
Thank you everyone for throwing me such a great shower! Rachel, your next!





looks like you guys had tons of fun! and the cake was just gorgeous--did melissa make that? wouldn't be surprised if she did!
ReplyDelete