Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Thanksgiving 2014

Our Fall just flew by!!!  With school and birthdays and tball and thanksgiving!  I was hard to keep everything straight!  

Cole had a thanksgiving show in his classroom where he had to pick an Indian name.  The name we came up with that best described him was Fighting Turtle!  They sang a little and then we signed him out early so he could spend the rest of the day with us!  
Here's his Turkey he made at school!
We had a wonderful Thangsgiving, doing the rounds as usual!  We went to the Hendrix's and then to Grandma Vee's!  

And since this year we didn't go to Raleigh, I was able to go Blavk a Friday shopping with these two: 
Jenny and Audrey

This year I am so thankful for my family, for my relationship with The Lord, my friends, and my new job!  That's right, I'm officially a working nurse again!!  I got a job at Agape Senior Hospice House.  I will only be working one weekend a month and as needed for now.  I feel so blessed to be able to work AND stay at home with the boys!  How lucky am I?! 

I hope to make a little extra money for the kids' accounts and get some good experience.  I am so so excited!  I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!