Melissa is now the proud owner of 3 little BOYS!! When I found out that Melissa was going to be admitted to the hospital, I grabbed the boys and headed to Raleigh! And when I say I just made it, I mean, I JUST MADE IT IN TIME! As I was walking up to their room, a nurse was walking in and asked me to wait outside because it was time to push!!! Clarkson, you are awesome! You came at just the right time! Thanks for waiting for your aunt Lindsay!
We are so happy that you are apart of the family! All the boys thoroughly enjoyed seeing you and holding you (Dylan and Chase enjoyed you the most). They were SO excited! You've got some brothers that really love you! They were fighting over who got to hold you next!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!