We just returned from Ocean Lakes in Myrtle beach where we spent 7 glorious days together! Yeah right! It was hot (100 degree heat index), and crowded, and most of all, exhausting!
On our ride home we barely spoke, it hurt to smile, and Marshall actually took a nap while I ran in Bojangles with the boys for a quick lunch/bathroom break!
The most pathetic thing is, we hardly did anything! We went to the pool, beach, played putt putt and ate ice cream. That pretty much sums it up! Why am I still getting over it 5 days later?!
Maybe I'm getting old or maybe the boys are more demanding as far as what all they want to do (Cole was constantly asking to go see Will who was staying in the same neighborhood and Cooper was persistent on either going to the pool or putt putt the entire time)! No matter what it was, it wore me out!
Now looking back I can say that the boys had a blast. We really never sat still. We were always outside, our golf cart was our main transportation!
It is safe to say that the boys had an awesome week and that makes me smile. That's really the main thing that matters.
I didn't take a ton of pictures, but enough to sum up the week!
Pool Fun
Beach Fun








Cole made his very own tie-dyed shirt at one of the camps Ocean Lakes had!
Batting Cages and Driving Range

Sandy! (Cole LOVES Sandy)






These 2 little boys make it all worth it! For now, I am their everything. Cole says I am his girlfriend and that he wants to marry me when he grows up. And both of them get sad when I leave (even if it is just to go to the bathroom). They fight over who lays next to me. And I love every minute of it! There's nothing I wouldn't do for them, including wear myself out for 7 days to make their vacation great!
I













No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!