Monday, August 25, 2014

My 30th Birthday!

Yikes!! I turned 30 last month!!  Yuck.  The last 30 years have been amazing.  God continues to bless me and my family, I pray that I can give back to Him a 1/4 of what he's given me over the next 30+ plus.  I'm so thankful to have Him guiding and leading my family.  

Audrey and Valerie surprised me with a few gifts and this awesome cake at the beach over the weekend! It was a great way to celebrate my birthday!  
Cooper was my model for most of my beach pictures.  Cole was so busy boogie boarding and swimming (by himself!!!!!!!) I could barely get any pictures of him!  

What an awesome Summer we've had!! And what a wonderful birthday I had with all the people I love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!