Monday, October 28, 2013

Cole's 5th Birthday!!






















Even though we celebrated Cole's birthday at our 'Dinkins Fair', Cole desperately wanted a Teenage Mutant Ninja Birthday Party. So I invited over just grandmas and great grandmas and a few aunts! We had fried chicken and biscuits, per Cole's request, a ninja turtle cake, and a bunch of ninja turtle presents!




















It was such an awesome party! Everyone loved the food and the entertainment (a piƱata)! Cole, Katie, Cooper, and Carter all took a crack at it! Cole ended up demolishing it at the end!
















Cole,
Remember the other day when I was sitting at the table with you, watching you eat, and I just started crying? I've been really emotional lately, you probably think your mommy is nuts!
I'm so mixed with emotions, most of it happy, seeing you growing up into the great boy you are, but also sad that you are so independent and not needing mommy as much these days. I'm not really sure what I'm feeling these days. Even though you are growing up, which I can't stop (trust me, I wish I could) I hope you always stay my best friend.
I'm so proud of the little man you are shaping into. There are so many levels to your personality. You are so sweet and kind. I've never seen you hit or push anyone. You don't like sharing with your little brother but you tolerate it better than I would!




You've become so much more outgoing lately. My shy little boy has become confident and ready for anything!! You even get mad if I don't let you tell the waiter your order! At the playground you'll talk to anyone and everybody! You've become so outgoing lately!
Daddy killed a deer today and you couldn't have been more excited! Just seeing the smile on your face made me so happy to be there to experience that with you!








Your favorite things are ninja turtles, fishing, your iPad, biscuits with jelly from bojangles, and chocolate milk! Your best friends are Clark, Katie, and Will! And of course your little brother! You always introduce him to people on the playground (it cracks me up) and make sure he has a turn at different events we go to. It melts my heart with happiness to see you being such a protective big brother!
You've been quite busy lately. Going to tball twice a week and school 4 times a week. You played first base last week and you did so great! Mommy was so proud! And I've never gotten a bad report from school! You are always so good!
Cole, how are you just so perfect?!!?!! God is so amazing! How does he do it?! To create someone so kind, mature, loving, easy going, respectful (he does so good with saying his please's and thank you's), and who just fits in with this family so perfectly is only something God could do!
I just praise God for you everyday and pray that he always watches over you and protects you. I love you so much, Cole. My life is forever better because you are in it. I'm reminded of how lucky I am to have you every time you are in my arms. I love you more than words can express! Always know that I will love you forever and will always be here for you. You are my best friend. Your smile is contagious. I'm smiling just thinking about it! Never stop smiling!
































Mommy loves you!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!