Cole weighed 43 lbs and was 42" tall. This puts his at about the 50th percentile for both height and weight! He aced the vision screen, with 30/20 vision.



Cooper weighed a whole 22.6 pounds (which puts him in the 2nd percentile) and was 32 3/4 inches tall (putting him at the 9th percentile). His head is 48 1/4cm (36th percentile).


The doctor told me that he was very 'petite' and to offer him more fatty foods and supplements like pediasure! But rest assured, she told me he could always hit a growth spurt, even in middle school, and outgrow his dad!
We also talked about Cooper not talking a lot agreed he should probably have a hearing test. He still only says dada, mama, Cole, go, more, and help. We are still working at it through speech therapy but he's not progressing like I want him to!
Both kids are in excellent health! As so many children are having health problems lately, I feel so blessed to have two healthy little boys! I am so thankful to God for that! I pray he continues to watch over them and always keep them healthy!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!