Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cooper turns 2!





































My little baby just celebrated his second birthday on Sunday! We celebrated by throwing our 2nd annual Dinkins County Fair at our lake house. We did a joint party for both Cole and Cooper so we could had an excuse to do go all out!! The boys had a great time, playing games, winning prizes, bouncing in our bounce house, and eating fair food!







The boys opening their presents! It was like Christmas morning the next day at our house! We had the best time going through everything and trying everything out! There were so many presents!














I was so proud of Cooper for blowing out his candle! He knew just what to do! It took him about 4 try's of blowing (he just pursed his lips together but no air was coming out!). But he was so determined! And he finally did it, all on his own!!!













I made these huge number 5 and 2 out of cardboard and compiled all their pictures on it. From birth to present... They were a big hit!





We had an awesome game of potato sack races!!




The Wood's







Katie taking a break from jumping!







Cooper loved the bounce house! He was constantly going up and down the slide and going in and out of it! He is so independent, that I'd find him walking back and forth from different things in the yard to the bounce house. I could never keep track of him!





















Our game/prize tent... Maddie's helped us out again by coordinating the games! This year the kids won the real, big stuffed animals just like you do at the fair!! It was an awesome take home prize for them!







Coopey Doopey,
Oh How I LOVE YOU!!!!!! I can't even wrap my brain around how much I love you! When I see you, all I want to do is hug and kiss and squeeze you! This past year you have really started growing up and your own little personality is really starting to shine!
You are stubborn, hard headed, and so serious! You are so type A just like your mommy, I can tell that you are going to be a perfectionist when you get big! Just like when you wouldn't walk until you perfected it (you walked across the entire room the first time you walked) I bet you are waiting to talk until you recite the declaration of independence! We have two speech therapists coming once a week, working with you, but you still are only saying mama, duck, go, and sometimes more. But you are awesome about saying every sound they ask you too!







Your favorite foods are corn, watermelon, chips with cheese dip, Oreos, lollipops (really anything sweet except chocolate)! You won't eat chocolate ice cream, chocolate donuts, or drink chocolate milk (so much like your daddy)! You do love strawberry milk and have about 5 cups a day of it!
I just love the little man you are becoming! You are unlike any child I've ever met! You act like a 30 year old 70% of the time! Unlike other kids, you are not wild at all, you are always so calm wherever we go. You walk with me in the stores and sit right next to us in the booths at restaurants, you never act crazy or make a scene. I can always trust you to not to be wild. It makes me so proud to be your mommy! I get complimented on you all the time!







You love your mommy and brother and no one else! You are beginning to like your daddy more and more. I have never seen you hit, push, or be mean to anyone! You are always so kind and gentle! You really don't like for other people to touch you, even when they are just trying to hug you! You hate for someone to take you away from mommy! And you REALLY don't like when other kids touch you or play with you. You are always acting so mature and so independent, it's so cute! Like you are just too cool to play with people! It cracks me up!







But what I love best about you is how much of a mommy's boy you are! I never want you to grow out of that! You poke those lips out so far and give me kisses whenever mommy yells at you or whenever you pull my hair (which is whenever you are sleepy)! You never want mommy to be mad at you! You are always wanting to be held. But my favorite times of the day are nap times and bed times because you put your face right up to mine and kiss and hug my neck until you fall asleep! You always have a huge smile across your face at these times, like there's no where else you'd rather be! You make mommy feel so special and so loved! I just can't get enough of you!







You love to color, take baths or showers ( you pull off your clothes when I mention a bath), play on my phone, puzzles, and hitting the baseball off the tee! You basically love anything your brother is doing! You and him have become best friends already, he's the only person you let give you a hug or play with your things!







Cooper, I just love you so much!!!! You have no idea how much mommy needs to see your little smile each day! Just the sound of that sweet giggle or voice makes my day! I love you more and more each day! Every night I thank God for you, I thank God for choosing me to be your mommy! I am so blessed, I often wonder what I did to deserve you. You are the highlight of my day! I love you so much Cooper! Don't ever change!!







PS- don't grow up too fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my Post!!