For Valentine's day, I was completely dumbfounded as to what Marshall and I could do. There is always the normal, getting a babysitter and going to dinner. But I wanted to do something more fun for Marshall. As I was checking my email one day I received a groupon offer for 3 hours of zip lining! And the idea came to me, we should go zip lining!
So I got Rachel to plan it with me so that we could go as a group and surprise Doug and Marshall. We lined up babysitters and kept it a secret from them until we pulled up to the course! They had absolutely no clue as to where we were going or what we were doing. We teased them that we were going to a love seminar and they did not seem very pleased!
It was only about an hour drive to get to the Canaan Zip Line course in Rock Hill. The course had several long zip lines as well as a rope bridge and a tightrope line to walk across. The course went in and out of the woods and over the river. We were our own little group, meaning that no one else signed up for that day so we had our own private group! It was so cool and the boys seemed really happy that we were not doing something girly!
What better way to tell your man, "I love you", than to take him zip lining!









Love it. So glad you had a good time.
ReplyDeleteMom J.