Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Just some cute pictures...

Cole's Thanksgiving Program





My sweet boys





Visiting Aunt Melissa












At the zoo






Cole riding the carousel all by himself (so big :( )



Just hanging out

























I just can't believe how blessed I am! I thank God for choosing me to be their mommy! I've never met any boys that are as soft spoken, sweet, and kind to each other than my boys are. They are going to be the best of friends and I'm so happy they have each other and I have them forever!!

I don't know what I did to deserve them, but thank you God! I am truly blessed.

2 comments:

  1. You truly are blessed. I feel the same way to be their Grandma. I love them so very much!

    Grandma J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the sweetest photos and yes-you are blessed to be their MOM but as I was looking back over your blog-I was thinking how blessed they are to have you too! You are energetic and creative and loving! Although like so many of us, we sometimes don't realize how blessed we are until we are old and gray!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!