Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Our Christmas 2012

Christmas was such a blur! Is it really over? I can't believe it's done! It seems like we did so much and had so much going on that we didn't really have time to sit and enjoy it this year.

That's why I love this blog. I love reliving the moments that lead up to and follow Christmas day!

So, without further ado, here's our Christmas!


Max, our Christmas elf visited us again this year!


He did a great job keeping Cole on his toes! We could always threaten Cole with, "Max is watching" or "Max is going to tell Santa" and Cole would quickly straighten up! It was awesome!

Max was a little sneaky this year and we found him in the oddest places! Cole loved it.








I was busy working on Christmas presents for all my nieces and nephews. I made them all 4 little people each! Cole is absolutely infatuated with them so I made him some too!









Believe it or not, these things sell for 20 bucks EACH online! Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys them as much as Cole!

We also had Cole's Christmas concert which was so cute! Cole actually sang most of the songs this year. Whether he knew all the words or not, his mouth was definitely moving to the music! Hee hee!

He did know Jingle Bells though because we practiced a bunch whenever we would ride around in the car! It took him a while to be able to say 'one horse open sleigh' but he finally got it! And boy o boy was I proud of him!

Here he is at his Christmas program. He's the third row down, third kid over from the left! Doesn't it totally look like the girl on his left is sitting on his lap! What kind of place are these people running! Just kidding!



Here he is looking right at me!


We also sent out Christmas cards! I mainly did it because my sister took such cute picture of us last month!






I'll have to post some more pictures from what my sister took because they all turned out so great! But I'll save that for another time...

Christmas finally came and Santa was so good to us!






Can't wait to take pictures of my family with this...








Cole got a bike from Grandma Vee!


I got a new camera but my favorite present was from Cole. This card he made at school with his handprint and a drawing of the family:


Complete with mommy, daddy, Cole, Cooper and even Daisy! I love it!!!

We had Breakfast with Santa this year and to my surprise, Cole did awesome! He had no fear, unlike last year where I had to force him to go sit with Santa! And even then he would only sit beside him and not on his lap.

He sat on his lap this time and told him that he wanted a rocket ship. Thus, leaving me in a panic to try to find him one before Christmas! And by the way, they are not the easiest thing to find!







We had the longest Christmas this year. With the exchanging of gifts beginning on the 17 th of December with Marshall's grandparents and lasting til the 29th with the exchanging of presents with my mom and brothers and sisters.

We had something going on every few days in between that time, making it the longest Christmas ever for us! It was awesome. Now how am I going to explain to Cole that the ongoing present exchange is finally over?!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and may everyone remember the true meaning of the season! God sending his son, Jesus Christ for us!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. I love your tree!! Glad you had a nice Christmas, I love when you blog so I can hear about everything!!!!! And your little wooden people are AMAZING! You should totally sell them and make some money from them!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my Post!!