
Last week we officially wrapped up our first t-ball season! It was bitter sweet because while I loved watching Cole improve and Marshall coach, it was really time consuming.
Cole and Clark

While Marshall facilitated the actual practices and games, I had to do everything behind the scenes! Emailing parents, picking up pictures and equipment, making schedules, etc, etc. I'm actually looking forward to a little break. It was hard work!

Cole was more than thrilled when he found out he would be receiving a trophy! He was so excited, he even brought it to show and tell at school the next day!

It was so much fun watching him and his team improve over the season! They are the sweetest and cutest kids ever!! Cole did so awesome this season! Marshall thinks he has one of the prettiest swings on the team and he only had to hit off the tee three times.
Unlike soccer, Cole is already saying he's ready to play tball again!! So I guess we'll be back out there in the Spring!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!