
We made a cute street sign at the end of our driveway with Cooper Alley nailed on one side and Cole Blvd on the other side! That way no one could miss our house!


I got a cute idea off interest to make a sign with arrows indicating which direction you can go to find different things like games, restrooms, etc! Marshall cut all the arrows and I painted the words/animals. I LOVE how this turned out!!!


On our porch we put all the food, which consisted of typical carnival food like hot dogs, nachos, and cupcakes! Isn't our backdrop behind the table so stinking cute?! I dressed Cole and Cooper up in Clown outfits and took their picture for the centerpiece on the table!

With the help of Audrey, we made all the cupcakes and icing!!!

I topped the cupcakes with lions (for the chocolate cupcakes) and elephants (for the white cupcakes). We made about 80 cupcakes!!

I even made Cole and Cooper their own cakes!

Out side we had a bunch of chairs and tables. The centerpieces on each table consisted of licorice ( lion tamer whips), peanuts (elephant feed), and cherry sours (clown noses).

By the lake we set up this popcorn maker that Marshall stole from the bike shop! And the popcorn turned out smelling so good and delicious! I'm thinking everyone on the lake was wishing they were invited! :)

We also had cotton candy for the guests to take home!

So that's it for the decor and food! Next post will be the games and people!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think about my Post!!